timely quote

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt

Monday, November 10, 2008

A couple of stories

So Howard Dean is stepping down as the DNC chair. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. We knew who Dean was. We knew what to expect.

Who Obama will appoint is anyone's guess.

Based on his promise to be bi-partisan and his current hard-left administration picks, I have a suggestion for Obama for the DNC chair.

Karl Rove.

Come on, Obama. Hold up to the promise.

In other news, Terry McAuliffe (the former DNC chair) is talking about a run for Virginia Governor. Guess what his platform would be. Come on, guess.

Change. Yep. Really.

"I think I can make a difference. I think I can go out and fight for people. I think I can create jobs. I think I can take this state in a new direction, and the thing I'd like to do, too, is to come out with some big, bold ideas. I think that's what this state has to hear," McAuliffe said in the interview.

Big, bold, new ideas. That's deep.

No comments: